Level I - QI 50 - Certified Qigong Instructor
ONLY $49/MONTH FOR 12 MONTHS (TOTAL $588)
OR SAVE 15% BY PREPAYING IN FULL (TOTAL $499.80)
Level I – Qigong Instructor (QI 50) – 50 hrs
This program is designed to be completed in one year*. It is the first level in the Qigong Instructor Training Program. After completing Level I you will be given the title Certified Qigong Instructor – QI 50, through Qigong Awareness, LLC. For example: Jasmine Lawrence, QI 50. You will also have met all the requirements to begin Level II of the Qigong Instructor Training Program.
This program allows for each student's unique teaching style to emerge. We provide a solid base by instructing you how to teach a one-hour Qigong Exercise Routine. You will also learn additional Qigong Exercises that you can incorporate into your own unique routines. This program is designed to prepare you to be a successful Qigong Instructor, capable of teaching a one-hour Qigong Class.
Lay people and retired professionals are encouraged to take this program for their own personal growth and healing.
Grading System is pass or no-pass. This course is designed for motivated students. Complete all requirements on the checklist to pass this course. There is no testing, except for the online course intensives.
*It is recommended to complete this Level in one year or less. The maximum allotted time period, to complete this level, is one year.
30 CEUs! - Acupuncturists & Massage Therapists: you can receive up to 30 CEUs for each level of our program. The approving boards are NCCAOM, FL State Acupuncture & Massage Therapy Boards, CA Acupuncture Board and Texas State Medical Board.
All students - Lay people and professionals will receive a certificate of completion from Qigong Awareness for each level of our program.
The Level I Program – 50 hrs
- 30 hours – Two Live Intensives and/or Online Intensives – Any two Qigong Awareness Live or Online Intensives (15 hr Intensives) are required. You may also take the same live intensive multiple times. You will learn in greater depth by taking the intensive more than once, plus you will learn how to teach it to others with even greater confidence. (These two intensives are to be paid separate. They are not included in the Level I fee.)
10 hours – Daily Qigong Exercise Program*
Learn to Teach the Level I Qigong Routine: Alchemizing Stress & Restoring Balance. (one hour/day)
When you feel confident with the Level I Qigong Routine, you may then practice other routines from the other intensives that you have taken, for your daily practice.
Document your own daily practice – with documentation template provided in your enrollment packet.
- Learn to Teach the Level I Qigong Routine: Alchemizing Stress & Restoring Balance. (one hour/day)
5 hours – Documented Qigong Instruction* – Qigong Exercise Classes (Group & Private Instruction). Teach the Level I Qigong Routine, the basic template for creating your own class.
These hours may be completed with five hours of Qigong instruction to one or more people.
- 3 hours – Documented Medical Qigong Sessions* – Give a one-hour Medical Qigong session. Document giving a session – with documentation template provided in your enrollment packet.
- 2 hours – Documented Medical Qigong Sessions* – Receive a one-hour Medical Qigong session. Document receiving a session – with documentation template provided in your enrollment packet. Also now available is our monthly distance healing program with David J. Coon. One month of distance healing equals one hour of receiving a Medical Qigong Session.
*It is recommended to complete this Level in one year or less. The maximum allotted time period, to complete this level, is three years.
TRAINING PROGRAM FEES
Level I – only $49/month for 12 months, for a total of $588
Or Save 15% by prepaying – Only $499.80 if paid in full
Refund Policy: There are no refunds. No exceptions.
Important: The two required 15 hr Intensives are not included in this price.
This all inclusive training program includes:
- Course packet - emailed upon purchase includes:
- instructions on completing Level I
- templates for documentation hours
- private video instruction links on how to teach a one-hour class
- Private Video Instruction – how to teach a one-hour Qigong Class
- Access to Private Qigong Awareness Facebook page for community support
- Use of Certified Qigong Instructor logo at student’s current level for marketing purposes
- Free Life-Time Advertising on Qigong Awareness website
- Ready-to-frame certificate mailed to you with current level
- Upon graduation you will receive an autographed copy of David J. Coon’s Qigong For Beginners: Your Path to Greater Health & Vitality.
- Invitation to a small graduation ceremony at the close of live intensive (of your choice)
Another great value is that there are no membership fees, renewal fees, annual dues or advertising fees! Once you are a Qigong Awareness Certified Qigong Instructor you will have unlimited access to advertise your Qigong Classes on our Qigong Instructor Directory at www.QigongAwareness.com website ongoing (no extra fee).
Students currently enrolled in our Certification Training Programs may benefit from the following discounts. Current Promo Code to save $50 on Live Intensives — Promo Code: LUCKY50. Offers cannot be combined. Only one promo code per order.