Jan 19 & 20, 2019 - Wilmington, NC - Medical Qigong Workshop - 15 CEUs
Medical Qigong Intensive: Medical Qigong For Back Pain
Medical Qigong for alleviating Low Back Pain, Mid Back Pain & Upper Back Pain! Please join us for this Life Changing Event!
- Jan. 19-20, 2019
- Wilmington, North Carolina
- Acupuncturists & Massage Therapists Receive 15 CEUs
- For lay people as well as healing professionals
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-803-0899
Medical Qigong For Back Pain is a 2-day hands-on workshop with David J. Coon, Medical Qigong Master. Learn to cultivate Qi and direct this Qi for alleviating back pain. You will learn three different Medical Qigong Treatment flows to address Low Back Pain, Mid Back Pain and Upper Back & Neck Pain. You will be able to directly incorporate these teachings into your private Acupuncture or Massage Practice. These teachings can bring another dimension to your Treatments that will exponentially increase your patient's healing results.
It is becoming more of a well-known fact that the mind, body and spirit are not separate. By bringing greater awareness combined with the power of intention to the body we create the possibility for deep healing to occur. Quantum physicists are scientifically demonstrating that everything is made up of energy and that with our minds we have the power to influence it. In this workshop you will learn vital tools and exercises for invoking profound healing of mind, body and spirit.
In this intensive, you will learn both Qigong Exercises to teach your clients/students and Medical Qigong Techniques to support the body’s innate ability to heal itself. Our students have both healed their own conditions and exponentially increased their patients’ healing results using Qigong.
- Qigong Exercises
- Hands-On Practice
- Guided Meditation
- Treatment Techniques
Earn 15 CEUs by Approved Certifying Boards
- NCCAOM - National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
- NCALB - North Carolina Approved for Acupuncture through NCCAOM
- CE Broker - Florida
- Florida Acupuncture Board
- California Acupuncture Board
- Florida Board of Massage Therapy
- North Carolina, South Carolina, Illinois, New Jersey, North Dakota Approved for Massage Therapy through NCCAOM**
*NCCAOM is the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine. We here at Qigong Awareness offer 15 PDA Points approved by NCCAOM in Core Competency in the AOM-BIO Category. This is the main area for continuing education requirements, each four-year renewal period, by the NCCAOM.
**Massage Therapists! Depending on which state you reside in the NCCAOM approval actually gives many states approval for their Massage License Renewal. Check with your local state Massage Licensing Board for reciprocity with NCCAOM.
- Massage therapists
- Other professionals and lay people are welcome to attend. No prerequisites needed.
- RETAKE: We encourage students to take this workshop more than once to achieve greater mastery. Your credit hours will be counted towards Qigong Awareness Certification Programs to become a Certified Qigong Instructor and/or Certified Medical Qigong Practitioner.
- Jan. 19 & 20, 2019
- Saturday & Sunday: 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Registration begins at 8am Saturday.
- Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
- 6745 Rock Spring Road, Wilmington, NC 28405
- Hotel phone: 910-509-4046
Discounted Room Rate
$79/night standard 2 Queen or 1 King. This is an amazing rate! Join us…
Discount Reservation Link: http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi/groups/personalized/I/ILMTCGI-QIGON-20190118/index.jhtml
Group Name: Qigong Awareness
Group Code: Qigong
Check-in: Jan 18, 2019
Check-out: Jan 20, 2019
Hotel Phone: 910-202-5993
- Early Bird Rate: Only $495 if prepaid at least one month prior
- Regular Seminar Fee: $525
- Waiting List: When this Intensive fills please email us to be added to the waiting list.
- Refund Policy: No refunds. No exceptions. One time only transfer if approved. A transfer may be allowed in the case of emergency with at least 48 hours notice, prior to live intensive, at the president's discretion. There is a $50 transfer fee for all approved transfers. Approved transfers must be completed within 1 year.
About the Instructor
David J Coon, MQM, Medical Qigong Master has over 30 years of experience as a healer and teacher. He is currently an accredited continuing education provider by the NCCAOM, NCBTMB, Texas Medical Board, CE Broker, Florida State Board for Acupuncture and Massage Therapy, and California Acupuncture Board.
He has taught and lectured around the country to both lay people and professionals about the healing power of Qigong. David’s Qigong practices are now being practiced around the world. They are simple, effective and can be practiced by anyone at any age. With an extensive martial arts background and a degree in psychology from the University of Connecticut, David is uniquely qualified to understand and teach qigong.
David is the author of Qigong For Beginners: Your Path to Greater Health & Vitality. David has also been featured on KGNU radio programs, in newspapers around the country, and has published articles in magazines including “Medical Qigong and Acupuncture, A Cutting Edge Combination”, featured in Acupuncture Today.
Medical Qigong Workshop Testimonials
“This seminar with David was amazing and enlightening!”
“Not often do I attend a seminar for CEUS where I was so extremely engaged in the work being taught. David made it easy to embrace and let go. Would highly recommend it to anyone! He is a true gift to any participant.”
- Tina Berisha, L.Ac, Davidson, NC
“Going to this seminar was exactly what I needed.”
“It gave me Medical Qi Gong knowledge that I was able to use confidently right away for myself and for my patients. I loved learning all of the Qi Gong movements and exercises because running a busy practice can easily deplete me of Qi! Doing these exercises ground me and give me the boost I need very quickly, and I love teaching them to my patients. Thank you David for a great workshop that was all in all so revitalizing!”
- Angela Kung, L.Ac, Mission Viejo, CA
“David is one of those rare teachers who has the charisma and capacity to empower his students...”
“Being in David Coon's Medical Qigong class was an enlivening and fortifying experience for me. The practices taught were simple yet powerful. He did not try to make us learn what he did but encouraged us to find our own way to our own practice. I walked away with a renewed commitment to Qi Gong as a powerful medicine. I am grateful and will return to study with him again. It was a joy to receive my 15 CEU's. I learned things that could assist my patients to heal and help me grow into a clearer human being.”
- Ruth Gould-Goodman, M.A., L.Ac., Venice CA